Westin Times Square New York
270 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
To make a reservation, call 212-201-2700 and ask for the Tech Exec Networks courtesy rate or make an online reservation here. Room rates are $399 a night.
New York’s Westin Times Square is centrally located to many airports.
- 8 miles from LaGuardia Airport
- 15 miles from JFK International Airport
- 16 miles from Newark International Airport
Transportation is available via taxi cab to and from Kennedy, LaGuardia and Newark International airports. Additionally, the hotel is just blocks from Grand Central Station and Penn Station.
We strongly recommend that guests hail a cab in the designated taxi areas at the airports, or ask a uniformed airport employee to help them. The majority of taxis will only accept cash as payment. Suggested fares below do not include tolls and gratuity. The standard gratuity for the driver is 15-20%. Taxi reservations cannot be made in advance in New York City.
- Taking a taxi to and from JFK into New York City will take 45-60 minutes, contingent upon traffic. There is a flat fare of $45 to Manhattan. The fare from New York City to JFK is metered, and will cost $45-$65, depending on traffic.
- Taking a taxi to and from LaGuardia Airport will take 30-45 minutes and cost $35-$50, depending upon traffic.
- Taking a taxi to and from Newark International Airport will take 45-60 minutes and cost $55-$75, depending on traffic.
Located directly across the street from the Port Authority Bus Terminal and just above the Times Square subway station, the Westin New York Times Square is easily accessible.
To get into downtown hop on either Interstate 85, which runs along the northwest side of the airport and eventually flows into Interstate 75, or pick up Interstate 75 on the west side of the airport for the straight shot into town. The hotel offers valet parking at a fee of $55+ tax per day.
Schedule of Events